"The ultimate sin of any performer is contempt for the audience."
- Lester Bangs

Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Rating System


Here's how we're going to rate bands and venues:

5. This band/venue gave me the red carpet treatment - for free!

4. This band/venue gave me the red carpet treatment - but I had to buy a membership first.

3. This band/venue was average - they know I exist, but I didn't necessarily feel special.

2. This band/venue ignored me and maybe complained I wasn't who they expected.

1. This band/venue left me to die in a gutter.

If you think the scale should be larger, have something to add, or want to change the format then let us know! Leave a comment or email us at loveyourfans@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know a band that treats their fans like stars? A venue that doesn't? Post your experiences as a music fan - the best and the worst: