"The ultimate sin of any performer is contempt for the audience."
- Lester Bangs

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Another Quote on the Importance of Your Fans

"What left an impression on me was the debut commemorative handshake session. There were even people who cried at shaking hands with us. At the beginning I was like [What's so happy about this?], I didn't get it at all. But when I put myself in their position, and thought my hardest about it, I thought, [After all, if I were to shake hands with a person I really really liked, although I probably wouldn't cry I'd probably be happy]. Thought for us it may be 80 thousand times, for the fans it's once in a lifetime. I can't be careless about this moment." -
Matsumoto Jun, Japanese Idol of Arashi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know a band that treats their fans like stars? A venue that doesn't? Post your experiences as a music fan - the best and the worst: